Loading
Imperial Caique, 5 Pairs of Oars

She belongs to the reign of Sultan Mehmed Reşad V (1909-1918). She was built in the Imperial Dockyard. She has straight bow and square stern. On the outer edging, there is a relief surrounded with two ropes upon which there are star and crescent motifs binding each other with wreaths of laurel. On the partition separating the place of the sultan from the place of the oarsmen, there is the tughra of Sultan Reşad.

 

 

Length: 14.00 m

Width: 2.26 m

Height: 1.84 m