Loading
Imperial Caique with Kiosk, 13 pairs of oars

Belonging to the reign of Sultan Abdülmecid (1839-1861) built in 1861 was used by harem (family) of Sultan Abdülmecid and Sultan Abdülaziz (1861-1876). Her clipper bow form is decorated with floral and flower motifs, the imperial coat-of-arms is placed on the kiosk. She is built with carvel planking and has clipper bow form. The bow and stern are decorated in engraving and relief covered with golden leaves. The broadside is decorated with hand-drawn motifs in free style painting. There is an eagle figure symbolizing power and glory on the bow.

 

Length: 32.00 m

With: 2.40 m

Height : 4.10 m